Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Makeup....All Things Natural!

This one's for my makeup lovers. My best friend and I recently released a video on my Youtube channel about wearing a natural look when it comes to makep.  You can watch the video here. As as followup to the video (make sure you watch it) I wanted to give some options for the natural makeup search.  I went on a little field trip and found a few goodies. If you are having a challenging time figuring out what to pair together to get the look you want for your eyes I suggest buying a compact that puts together the colors for you.  It;s like having a personal stylist choosing the your outfit and accessories.  An eyeshadow compact covers your lid, contouring the crease, the outer coner and a higlighter as well.  That way y ou don't have to go out and get four individual shadows.  During my little field trip I found a palette that I thought was perfect.  Maybelline had a pallette called "The Nudes" and it's gorge!



The Nudes has 12 shades you can mix and match to get your look.  So you can take what you saw in my video and use what you know to come up with the perfect natural look for your eyes.  

If you're like me you don't stop at the eyes. I also went looking for a little something for my lips and found a few wonderful options.  

Maybelline has this awesome set of "Buffs" which in other words means Neutral.  For $8.49 (plus taxes) you can pick from ten different shades of lipsticks.  The farest one is called 'Bare All" and the darkest of the collection is 'Espresso'.  There is a shade to compliment all skintones.  Just under thier Buffs you can find their "Nudes' which are also nice, neutral shades.  These are more of the brown family across the board.  From 'Creme' to 'Romance Mauve' you are sure to find something ti maker those lips smile.

Maybelline- 'Buffs' and 'Nudes' Collection



Another really good collection of Natural shades would be L'Oreal's Colour Riche Browns collection.  Like Maybelline they have something for all tones.  From 'Golden Splendor' to the darker 'Bronze' you are sure to find the right match for you!!  L'Oreal's lipstick is about $2 more but I can't imagine there being a disappointment after applying it.


L'Oreal's Colour Riche collection


So there you have it, additional tips for your natural makeup look! Be sure to drop by and take a peek at our video here on how we pull off this particular look!  Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment