Saturday, April 11, 2015

Get Dressed with Me: Easter/Brunch Edition

OK so yes, Easter was last week!  I was sooooo ready to post this video until I wasn't. lol I got so busy with Spring Break and the kiddos that before I knew it Easter was a thought of the past. But have no fear!  It's still a very relevant video.  In it you will see how I saved money and still managed to be fashionable.  You will also see how my outfit went from Brunch to Church with just one tip!

The best part of thrifting for me is that I am able to dress not only myself but I get the best deals on my children as well.  You are not going to believe how much I spent total on 3 of our outfits. Let's just say if I paid with a $50 I definitely got change back! OK so click either the pic or 'video' and enjoy my Thrify Threads Easter/Brunch Edition video!










No comments:

Post a Comment