Sunday, May 3, 2015

Quick and easy Eye Brow tutorial!

I enjoy wearing makeup! I really do. I didn't grow up wearing makeup.  We weren't allowed to even wear clear lip gloss until we were a tad older. I'm defnitely making up for that now. One thing I can say is my makeup routines are very simple, affordable and quick to do.  I don't put layers of products on my face (which means I'm not going broke over buying a bunch of products that will most likely expire or go bad before I can even use them all). I probably use just 3 brushes regularly and being that I'm a busy mom and newly CEO of my own companies I've figured out a way to apply my makeup in less time than it take me to make my kids a grilled cheese. LOL

I've noticed that I have been getting a lot of compliments on my eye brows.  When I do (after saying THANK YOU!) I tell them in t minus 3 minutes how I manage to keep my eye brows nice and "manicured" without a visit to the spa to get them done.  To be honest I don't remember the last time I've actually paid for someone to do them.  Well I decided to do an eyebrow tutorial to share my eyebrow routine.  Let me just say that there are 1000 ways to do your eyebrows! This is just the way that I do mine! Enjoy!

P.S. I was messing around with a new comic feature I discovered! Hopefully my video leaves you saying ...







No comments:

Post a Comment