Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thrifted Thursday Third Edition!

I don't know about you but I'm really enjoying my Thursdays a tad more with Thrifted Thursdays.  Let's jump right in...

"Don't block my style"

This color blocked cropped sweater is so cute and super fun to wear!  It's definitely a confidence booster for a mommy with a not so flat tummy.  lol

I decided to pair it with a pair of Gap Jeans (thrifted) and a cute pair of shoes (not thrifted) to put the spotlight on the turquoise.
The shirt was only $3 and the Gap Jeans were $2.  This outfit was a whopping $7 (including tax)!

"Keep your eye on the birdie"

I'm a fan of clothing with animals on them but it has to be in a stylish manner.  This H&M dress caught my eye because while it has birds all over it still in it's own way manages to send an "Look at me, I'm cute" message.

Dress pattern







Clothes aren't the only thing you an get at thrift stores.  They are also great places to score unique accessories.  The necklace I have on here was only $5!  I had to have it.
So with the dress being $8 and the necklace only $5, I got this look for about $15 total.

"Jus' a t-shirt and jeans"
One thing I can honestly say that I have looooved finding at thrift stores is cool t-shirts.  Most of the time they are priced fairly low.  This off the shoulder Beatles t-shirt is one of my faves.  It was only $2.  I paired it with a pair of Mossimo ripped jeans (thrifted). I figured I'd dress it up with a scarf (not thrifted) and a pair of black pumps (not thrifted) and call it a day.  For a total of about 5 bucks I walked away with a pretty cool  fit!

There you have it.  Can you believe the total for all three looks is under $30!  Where can you spend $30 and walk away with 2 pair of jeans, 2 shirts, a dress and a necklace?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment