Sunday, July 24, 2016

Unique Moss Art for $5 and 10 minutes

Saturdays are my favorite day of the week for lots of reasons but of the main reasons by far is because it's when I do most of my D.I. Y. projects.  I had a real itch to do a project this weekend but I wasn't in the mood for anything too fussy or too big.  As I was looking around in Marshalls I saw a bag of Moss and just like that I decided to do a moss art project.  Let me tell you this is one of the least expensive, quick projects I have done so far.  You are not going to believe how easy peezy this was.

My goal was to make it look like something I purchased out of a store.  Also I wanted it to make a set.  I grabbed two frames that I had previously purchased at the thrift store for $1.70 each, my glue gun and minutes later I was hanging it on my kitchen wall!


The best part of my moss art project is that I did it myself!  I didn't run into any issues whatsoever.  It was simple enough that I wouldn't mind doing it again.  I even hinted to my hubby that when we move into our home I'm going to make one of my accent walls into a moss wall.  I think it's called living art.  Whatever it's called, I'm here for it.  Enjoy the video and Happy D.I.Y.-ing!




2 comments:

  1. I will try this,definitely never heard of it,I'm not very creative or so I think but I do love so different things so I'm about too start getting some ideas pintrest and start trying somethings out,thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try this,definitely never heard of it,I'm not very creative or so I think but I do love so different things so I'm about too start getting some ideas pintrest and start trying somethings out,thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete