Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Dress for your New Year's Partay on a budget!

New Years Eve parties are literally around the corner! I love dressing for New Year's parties! You can get as flashy or sparkly as you want. It's like anything goes. Well you know me. I like a good deal. So I put together 5 outfits that all fall under $30 for your New Years celebrations.  Some pieces are thrifted and others are from a couple of my favorite stores.  I covered something for everyone. From those that want to go girly to those who just want to throw on and Tee! What they all have in common are SPARKLES!! Gotta start your year off right and sparkles will do that for you.  

Look1: Sparkles, Sparkles and more Sparkles 
$10 outfit (skirt-thrifted for $2, shirt-thrifted $2, tights on sale for about $3, earrings- see below)

Look 2: Leather and Sparkles
$30 outfit (leather dress- Forever 21 $30)

Look 3 Sequence and Feathers
$28 outfit (dress- Marshalls $24, feather black/gold purse-thrifted see below)


Look 4 Black, White and comfortable
$25 outfit (vest- thrifted for $4, pants- Forever21 $19.99)
 

Look 5 Tshirt and Pumps
$27 outfit (pants-Forever21 $19.99, shirt-H&M $7)
 


Now for accessories....

Nail polish.
I love nail polish. While i don't usually do glitter and sparkles on New Years I go all out! I got this really cute polish from Rite Aid for about $3! If your Christmas mani is still on point just paint over it with sparkles/glitter and you now have a New Year's mani! 
I scored this at Marshalls for like $3!
















Shoes
I have a tradition that I started for myself. I like to walk into the new year in a new pair of shoes. It's sort of my way of encouraging myself to just keep moving and never stop. This year I'm rocking a pair I got as a gift from DSW. If you are rocking all black don't be shy with the shoes. Make them pop! Let them speak for you. They should say "hey we're walking into the new year with confidence!"
 



HINT: who says you HAVE to wear heels?  Opt out and go for a cute flat and dance the night away in comfort!
Aldo shoes
















Accessories 
I feel the same way with accessories that I do nail polish and shoes! Get you a statement piece and own it! It can be a big ring, bold earring or even a headpiece. Whatever it is rock that thing like no other. I grabbed this clutch ($4.98), black shiny purse ($2) and feather purse ($3.68) all at the thrift store!  So instead of going to a department store

 

So there you have it. Five outfits ideas for your New Year's celebrations! Don't run out and get expensive things just for an hour of fun.  Be smart with your purchases and dance the night away knowing you saved money!

























1 comment: